General Academic Assistant needed
ICE (International Center of English) require a General Academic Assistant (GAA) for our Cau Giay branch and online work.
🌟 Job Description
Working closely with the Academic Director (AD), the General Academic Assistant (GAA) will:
- Provide administrative support in designing new syllabi or adjusting old syllabi and materials.
- Be the point-of-contact for teachers and assist them in supplying their materials and zoom links etc.
- Assist Class Management team in gathering Teacher Reports and Student Feedback.
- Assist AD in coordination of teacher recruitment.
- Assist in the scheduling of classes.
- Assist AD in organising his schedule of meetings, interviews, evaluations and class observation feedback.
- Assist in interpreting at meetings involving AD, CEO, other team members and parents if required.
🌟 What we’re looking for
- Fluent in English (at least to B2 level) as will be working with AD (UK native) and foreign teachers.
- Experience of working in an office environment and/or English centre (English teachers welcome to apply).
- Good with creation and editing of excel, word and PDF documents.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a varied workload.
- Conscientious, mature, polite and professional.
- This position might suit an English teacher who enjoys administrative work.
🌟 What we can offer
- Working hours: 09.00-18.00 Monday to Friday.
- Pay: 12 million VND per month
- A comfortable working environment staffed with friendly, professional and supportive colleagues.
🌟 About ICE
ICE is part of Sydney Academy and is recognized by IDP Vietnam as an officially authorized computer-delivered IELTS partner in Vietnam. ICE provides a wide range of quality IELTS preparation both offline and online.
Address: 150 Tran Vy Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
💌 If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications Saturday 21st August 2021